Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. My credit application was denied by another institution. Can Quebec Car Loans help?
- Absolutely! Our organization has assembled the largest network of financial partners specialized in 1st and 2nd chance financing, which allows us to offer incredibly attractive terms.
- 2. Do I have to put cash down in order to get a car loan?
- No. In most cases, no cash is required. It is possible to obtain a credit approval without putting any cash down. Our approach allows us to finance over 80% of our credit applications without any cash requirements, the highest rate in the industry.
- 3. Does Quebec Car Loans offer good interest rates?
- Yes. We work with the largest network of financial institutions specialized in 1st and 2nd chance financing. Quebec Car Loans offers the best rates, based on your current credit situation.
- 4. Can the interest rate be lowered if my credit situation improves?
- Absolutely! And that's one of the important aspects of our approach to rebuilding your credit. Our goal is to ensure that you benefit from the best possible interest rates.
- 5. Is the credit application subject to any fees?
- No. It's 100% free!
- 6. Can I take advantage of Quebec Car Loans services if I don't live in the Greater Montreal region?
- Yes. Every day, thanks to our website and our toll-free phone line, we help clients across Quebec. In fact, fewer than 50% of requests come from the Montreal area.
- 7. Do I have to meet someone in person?
- No. You can apply for credit by e-mail or phone. You can even choose and take possession of your vehicle without leaving the comfort of your own home. What's more, we can deliver your new car directly to your doorstep at no extra charge, anywhere in Quebec.
- 8. Does my information remain confidential and secure?
- Yes. Quebec Car Loans applies the strictest confidentiality and security standards in the industry to protect your personal information. And our online credit application system is 100% secure.
- 9. What types of cars are available?
- On top of the 500 used pre-owned vehicles we have in stock, Quebec Car Loans has signed agreements with various manufacturers and offers a wide selection of new cars of all makes. You benefit from the same high levels of warranty and service offered by the actual dealerships. Quebec Car Loans has the widest range of vehicles in Quebec, at the best possible prices!
- 10. Can I still qualify for an auto loan even though a financial institution was obligated to retake possession of my vehicle due to default in payment?
- Yes, it's now possible thanks to the exclusive agreements we have signed with some of our financial partners.
- 11. I have not yet been discharged from my bankruptcy. Can I still qualify for a loan?
- Yes. We are now able to secure a loan for you, even if you have declared bankruptcy and have not yet been discharged.
- 12. I am currently working with a trustee in bankruptcy in order to repay my creditors. Can I still purchase a vehicle?
- Yes. A few of our financial partners are willing to give you a second chance and grant you a loan towards the purchase of a car.